Condition of Carriage
We carry the following, but they are not protected by our Mareska Food Suppliers & Logistics
Liability Cover and must travel at the sender’s own risk
- Living creatures
- Perishables and other goods liable to spoil
- Money orders
- Precious metals or precious stones
- Works of art
- Wines and spirits
- Fibre glass
- Television sets that are non-compatible freight
- Plasma screens
We cannot accept the following for carriage:
- Any item that is marked with a diamond shaped ‘hazardous’ sticker
- Animals and livestock
- Vehicle parts that are not boxed
- Bicycles that are not boxed
- Gearboxes, or any other mechanical part if contains oil or invasive liquid
- Mattresses in plastic covers
- Furniture unless in flat pack form
- Human remains or ashes
- Any item which is illegal under UK law.
If you cancel our services, the following provisions will apply for refunds:
- If you cancel our services more than 4 weeks before the service take a place, you will receive a 100% refund.
- If you cancel our services from 2-4 weeks before the service take a place, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel our services from 7 days to 14 days before the service take a place, you will receive a 25% refund.
- If you cancel our services within 7 days before the service take a place, you will receive no refund.
Method of Refund
- The refund will be given via BACS to a UK based bank account and the delegate is responsible for providing us with the correct information to facilitate the procedure. Refunds can no longer be supplied by cheque. If you paid a deposit, we will refund it to you (without interest) within 15 days of termination.